WE MISS YOU NYC!
photos by angela+ithyle
i am such a sucker for an all white room. divine studios ended up being the absolute perfect spot to have our blogshop in new york. heck, i would get married in that room for sure. the students in this class were full of energy and creative ideas. it’s always the best to teach a room full of eager learners. (watch the fun video to see what i mean!)
big thank you to our wonderful NY sponsors!
first off, how amazing were those huge + colorful geronimo balloons? they made it a party, alright.
1. maptote – the perfect graphic wine tote. find your city too!
2. ban.do – i love these sparkly gold hearts that cheer up your blouse.
3. uppercase magazine – one of my favorite design magazines for sure! so much beauty inside.
4. tattly – they brought the temporary tattoo back in a BIG way. look how rad these are.
5. egg press – a sweet letterpress love affair!
6. pinhole press – we LOVE customizing their notebooks for all our classes. make your own here!
radish put together the most beautiful spread of food for two days, I was SO impressed with their flat breads, spiced applesauce and homemade sodas! if you are in brooklyn, this place is a must-try spot. i am so happy we used them for our class! (and i love their branding too)
last but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST…we were insanely lucky to snag stebs from paper fortress films to shoot a video for us. man, this guy is crazy talented! he was fun, made the students feel comfortable, and even followed us on our walk to the park. he truly captured the vibe of the class.
here, take a look right here…
shot by: paper fortress films / edited by: arian soheili / music by: moving units
we are headed to Berlin (2 spots left) and Paris (one spot left) to teach in just a few days! the excitement level is high, and we are hoping it’s as spectacular as this new york class! we miss you NYC, but we will be back in december!
and i leave you with this adorable painting angela did. one night it was raining, and we had these enormous balloons in our hands. ducking under and over umbrellas and their pointy edges. we felt like we were on the amazing race…
THERE’S STILL SPOTS LEFT IN: